Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Daiso Japan Haul *___*


DAISO JAPAN ADVENTURE

I finally had the chance to visit the famous $1.50 Japanese store.
So i was told about this by one of my friends, since she mentioned they had make-up, cute stuff, pretty much she made it sound like a castle full of cheap kawaii things, I HAD TO GO!!!

So i finally went on Saturday, keep in mind this store is about 1hr away from my house. 
I ended up getting lost 2 times, hahah -_____-   I went to the one in gardena, CA.

So at first i thought why is this cute little store so freaking away from my house, damn.
I walked in and i swear everything was so bright and pink and cute.

 I already knew i was going to spend more then i wanted.
I sadly didn't take any pictures of the store, i was lost in my own little world.
In all honesty this is a store you should try shopping at if you can because everything here is 
useful, at low cost, cute, and worth the long drive ( at-least for me ).
Keep in mind not ALL items are $1.50, i found some items priced at $3.00 -$6.00, other
then some items everythings regular.

(i wish i could've bought more @_@)

  So Here's a picture of the things i bought.
  •  Laced Socks ($1.50)
  • Tights ($1.50)
  • EyeBrow Pencil($1.50)
  • x2 Bottom eyelashes($3.00)
  • Top Lashes($1.50)
  • BB face mask($1.50)
  • Stationary($1.50)
  • Orange Blusher($1.50)
  • Peach Blusher & Highlighter($1.50)
  • Brown Shadow's($1.50)
  • Blue glitter eyeliner($1.50)
  • Bunny Coffee cup($1.50)
  • Pocky!!!($1.50)
  • Grape pop($1.50)
  • Nude Lipgloss($1.50)
  • Mascara($1.50)
  • Flower shopping bag ($1.50)
Total Of all items roundly $32.00 
I will shop their again, will do a better haul next time, hopefully soon
XOXOX
-mariela-


 

No comments:

Post a Comment