Sunday, September 22, 2013

[EYESHADOW TUTORIA]: BAAAAAM☻

 [Done eyebrows, & primed eye]

The First step is to add foundation to only the forehead/ Eyebrow/eye section.
Their will be fallout from the eyeshadow make-up brushes so i prefer to finish foundation application when I'm done with my eyeshadow, just my preference, what ever you like, do so.

#1 [color used: SAHARA] 
which is like a champagne color
[From Sephora Pure pallet]


 Add this color to the beginning of your eyelid
 
This is how the eyeshadow should look

 #2[color used: Andes]
which is a dark brown
[From Sephora Pure pallet] 

 Add the second color to the end corner of your eyelid
make sure you do you your lines sharp.
As you get to the middle of your eyes blend softly Color 2 with color 1.
Refer to the photos


 #3[ color used:
[Similar to Gold Dust]

   
 ADD BLACK MASCARA TO EYELASHES



EYELINER!
Add eyeliner in a thin line
&
extend eyeliner.
(refer to picture)

 #4 [ Color used: BLACK]

Use picture for reference


 
Once applied black the eyes should look like this!

TADAHH

[put on my super nudy grey circle lenses]

This is the FINISHED look.
I hope you liked it, as much as i did.
If my tutorial was helpful please let me know
down below with a comment, Thank you.

MORE PICTURES WITH FLASH 


THANK YOU
CANDIE
 



















































































































































































1 comment:

  1. gorgeous turtorial, I love the ' andes' color :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete