Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baviphat (Secret Recipe) Magic Girls Plus BB Cream

Baviphat (Secret Recipe) Magic Girls Plus BB Cream 
- Fresh For oily skin/ SPF 30 PA++-

HELLO LOVELIES
안녕 친구
Today i will be sharing my newest purchase which is baviphat's magic girls plus BB cream for oily skin.
Since i am very oily in the t-zone, sometimes my chin and forehead tend to get oily, but rarely. 
I bought this on ebay(dot) com from a seller called makkozzang, i won the bidding at $10.00, which is really affordable and a bargain because i was looking at the same product from other sellers and it was up to $16.00 so i was glad for what i paid, besides the packaging is really cute, and it's 100% authentic ,i was curious to try out the baviphat brand. This was bought from a Korean seller, as the item is made in Korea.
So lets get to the photos and review.
LETS GOOOO!!!
[ beware of my face i don't want to cause trauma haha]

So This is How it Looks
Packaging and all   






!~~BOTTLE CAP ~~!

COLOR ON HAND
( BB cream is not so creamy, it's kind of thick which is really good)

Bottle size is medium sized

Now on to the funnest part of the review
how it actually looks on my skin
i have some before and after pictures of course.
I have big black circles and some scars and blemishes ㅠㅠ (Cry)


NO MAKE UP BARE FACE
아 미안해 ㅠㅠ




OVERALL:
coverage 7/10:
The BB cream did cover up my blemishes, just not as i was expecting it to.
I did one application, but if i would've added a 2nd layer i think my blemishes and redness wouldn't be noticeable. Also could have added some powder for that nice finish but i didn't. 

Whitening 10/10

does what a BB cream is supposed to leaves my face looking like a canvas.
Pretty and light.


Oil Control 8/10
I don't see my face getting to oily until its been hours,

after about 6 hrs my nose gets a little oily, nothing dramatic.
But still this BB cream is supposed to make me not oil at all 
isn't that why i bought You!!!! Haha
I just put some powder and its all good and controlled~!

Whole Product
7/10
Well this Baviphat BB cream is Okay not the best BB cream Ive purchased.
Do i recommend? Well sure it's medium coverage, it's not matte, it's actually kind of glowy ?
It has a super nice smell to it but i was laying on my pillow and i noticed it was easily coming off onto my pillow OMG!!! so beware!


If their is any questions you'd like to ask me that i didn't go over please do!!!!!
I'd be delighted to help you in any way!!!!


 ~ THANK YOU, Baii Baii~

No comments:

Post a Comment