Saturday, January 19, 2013

Black & Blue Hair

~BLUE HAIR ~

*마리에라*


~Hello~
So i recently decided to have my hair half permanent black and half semi-permanent blue.
I wanted to go fully black but i told myself if i did, i would just end up bleaching my hair
and adding some color so i decided on blue & black.
(when it comes to my hair, i absolutely have to have color because
i just love to dye my hair too much!!!!!!)
HONESTLY!!! 


I like it, both colors are easy to maintain, 
besides i believe both colors combine very well, ha! at least to my belief.
대박!~대박~!

Hair dye(s) i used:
Revlon Black
Ion semi Blue

Any Questions please ask!!! 안녕!



2 comments:

  1. Those colors look adorable on you and really suit your style. So cute & cool!!!

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try Ombre hair (i believe thats what it's called)
      and thank you : D so sweet !!~~

      Delete